Monday, April 13, 2009

The ever exciting "First Post".

I am excited about beginning my blogger/WAHM journey. I am going to utilize this blog to update customers on the who/what/when/where of all that is "Cloth Couture". I will also use this to update customers on customs. I will list the status of orders with the order # and all that fun jazzy stuff.

For example:
  • Order # 1045 (2 AIO Ooga & Later Gator/Medium) Finishing Production. Expected shipment date 4/14-4/15.
  • Order # 1035 (1 custom fitted Strawberry Shortcake/Large) Finishing Production. Expected shipment date 4/14-4/15.
  • Order #1034 (1 custom fitted Ooga/Large) Finishing Production. Expected shipment date 4/14-4/15.
  • Order #1027 (1 custom fitted Ooga/Small) In production. Expected shipment 4-15/4-16.
  • Order 1039 (2 Custom AIO/Lt. Blue Ooga & Sushi) In production. Expected shipment date 4-15/4-16.
  • Order 1036 (2 custom fitteds Vintage Bomber & Sweet Tunes/Large). Pre-Production. Expected shipment date 4-16/4-17.
Finishing production should be right on schedule.. but there may be some delay with anything "In production" or "Pre-Production" though should be sent off within a few days after expected shipment date. (I hope that makes sense?)

I am currently working on stocking for the 22nd and feel that I am not going to get anything NEARLY as done as I am hoping. Already I am feeling the pressure! (Eek!) have 9 days though - which is good. I am just worried my suedecloth will not arrive in time! Then I will have to resort to using velour instead. (Which I guess can be a good thing...) But still.. I need my suedecloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Sami | from Chubby Cheeks